- Whatever the problems are in your organisations just walk towards them. When was the last time ignoring something made it better?
- Something unexpected will happen. Be prepared for that. Be the calmest person in the room when it does
- Expect more from others only after you expect more from yourself
- Be kind to others at the same time as being kind to yourself
- Legal is the minimum bar, good should be the expectation
- Avoid the jargon, be a fully functioning person that’s doing good stuff
- Don’t fret about what you can’t change, but don’t assume that things can’t be changed if you really try
- If you want people to take you seriously then you don’t have to be serious all the time. You have to be trusted. That’s different.
- If you don’t want the robots to come for your job then be more human, don’t try and beat robots at being robots
Article by David D’Souza, Head of Engagement, CIPD